Dear Lloyd

Our resident pinball guru Lloyd Olsen answers Pinside readers questions!

Edit this
Willy Keeps Gobstopping

Letter received on Sunday June 14th 2020.

Sunday June 14th 2020

Hi Lloyd first time post! My issue on my Willy Wonka LE is that when the game goes into the gobstopper multiplier it goes off by vibration of the upper left flipper or shaker motor. How do you adjust this to eliminate this? I can sit there with the ball in the shooter lane and advance the multiplier by continually hitting the left flipper doing nothing else! Please help

Willy

Hi Willy

There is a micro mini switch on the left side of the metal plate the ball hits. You'd adjust that like any micro mini switch that is too sensitive. Check first if you can turn the switch body by loosening the screws. If not, then gently bend the arm the metal plate hits a tiny bit away from the metal plate. Don't bend it over the body of the switch, you don't want to effect the flat part that pushes the tiny knob into the switch body. Bend it closer to the free end.

A tweak or two should do it.

Thank you,

LTG : )

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/willy-keeps-gobstopping and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.