Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

deadhorse.gif
dyw17s.jpg
images-4.jpeg
starwarschair.JPG
hansfranz.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coasterguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#81 10 years ago

Now that Jim has chimed in I will speak.
Jim has always been upfront with deals. A few months back when I needed to have a quick "Fire Sale" of all my pins to take care of some things he spoke with me on the phone and cut me a very large check 3 WEEKS before he picked up my games and told me I could play them all I wanted before they were picked up. He gave me an extremely FAIR price for ALL of my games. Then we managed a couple other trades within that deal so some of my local friends were able to make some trades because of it as well. In the end EVERYONE was very happy and it started with Jim buying ALL of my games.
Jim also went to bat for me last week pre-paying before I even did to get me a MOP LE. Then it was cut. He has been ABSOLUTELY upfront with me about it and I will be getting a premium instead and I understand as it was not his fault. The idea that he ordered me a game while he had the chance before I could even send him any money is above and beyond cool.
So, in the future wait till you know the facts or pm the person in question before you rant. Jim may flip, trade, buy, sell. In the end it does not matter, he puts up the money or the offers and most of don't or can't. We all have choices in life and unfortunately some pinsiders have no life so roasting someone without facts seems to be their outlet. Sorry, but it's true.
thanks Jim for defending yourself.

#115 10 years ago

What I don't get...
How the heck is he taking advantage of someone if he is offering up his game to someone who may want it in trade for a machine Jim may want?
You people are get a little crazy caring so much want others so with their own money. Let it go already. We are all adults here right? Not a single one of us is going to make pinball any less expensive so get over it. Jim bought the game and may offer it up anyway he wants to. Move on already.

#147 10 years ago

I don't think their is an issue here. I was cut but I could care less what Jim does with his purchase. It's his!!!!!!!!
I can't believe this thread turned into this. What the heck happened to pinside? Not long ago we raised money and sent Robin a pinball machine. Now everyone bickers all day about other people's purchases! WTF?
I think I need a break from it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coasterguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/willing-to-trade-my-mople-for-the-right-deal?tu=coasterguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.