Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

deadhorse.gif
dyw17s.jpg
images-4.jpeg
starwarschair.JPG
hansfranz.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 171 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 11 years ago

I have a confirmed paid for MOPLE that I would be willing to trade plus/minus a lot or a little cash as needed for something nice. Game can drop ship from Stern directly to you.

Really looking for titles like NIB BIB, HUO BBB (especially one with spare parts), HEP restored A-title B/W games, restored MMs/MBs/AFMs, etc. and not the normal lightly routed games that are out there all the time for sale. I am not interested in CV, TOM, TOTAN, CP to name a few.

If I am going to make a trade, I want it to be something real nice that I don't get the opportunity to find every day.

Please hit me up via e-mail or PM and we can discuss privately and see if we can make some sort of deal. I will not be monitoring this thread and will only reply privately to emails, PMs and phone/texts directly to me.

Jim
614-893-3282
[email protected]

#2 11 years ago

never mind... I'll wait and play one first and get a premium if I like it. I'm not going to eat the price they are trying to feed this LE to us at

Post edited by Sc1f1 : Took spiderman trade offer off the table

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from Sc1f1:

never mind... I'll wait and play one first and get a premium if I like it. I'm not going to eat the price they are trying to feed this LE to us at

your loss...

#4 11 years ago

And this is why I thought you two were the same person, haha, because the of the similar posts and actions. You both bought MOPLE's exclusively to trade (about the only 2 I've seen so far) and you're close in Ohio.

#5 11 years ago

Go ahead teekee, Make his day.

#6 11 years ago

Seems like Hans and Franz in here:

hansfranz.jpghansfranz.jpg

#7 11 years ago

Won't be my loss... I'll still get to play and own the pin and not have to worry if it flops :/

#8 11 years ago

Tough crowd.....

#9 11 years ago

I've got a 2000 sq ft house with beach frontage ill offer.

#10 11 years ago

How did he not expect to get grief for this?

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from chas010:

I've got a 2000 sq ft house with beach frontage ill offer.

+cash I would assume

#12 11 years ago

I'll trade you my MM remake from Austrailia

#13 11 years ago

Autographed Star Wars?

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

Autographed Star Wars?

Depends... Did Wicket autograph it?

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from jaimmy127:

I have a confirmed paid for MOPLE that I would be willing to trade plus/minus a lot or a little cash as needed for something nice. Game can drop ship from Stern directly to you.
Really looking for titles like NIB BIB, HUO BBB (especially one with spare parts), HEP restored A-title B/W games, restored MMs/MBs/AFMs, etc. and not the normal lightly routed games that are out there all the time for sale. I am not interested in CV, TOM, TOTAN, CP to name a few.
If I am going to make a trade, I want it to be something real nice that I don't get the opportunity to find every day.
Please hit me up via e-mail or PM and we can discuss privately and see if we can make some sort of deal. I will not be monitoring this thread and will only reply privately to emails, PMs and phone/texts directly to me.
Jim
614-893-3282
[email protected]

How many times are you gonna try and make this deal? Just sit on it for a while..I wish I had purchased 2 of them, only got one and glad I did. It will be a bad ass pin worth big $$$ once everyone sees how good it is. Thank god it does not have ruby red slippers...

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from brent149:

How did he not expect to get grief for this?

Kinda have to agree....with people getting their pre-orders pulled its in extremely poor taste to be posting this kinda thing right now.

#17 11 years ago

Ill trade my CSI, but you'll need to throw in some cash.

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Sure. His name will be on there.

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

Sure. His name will be on there.

Well I'm convinced! Where do I sign?

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from jaimmy127:

I have a confirmed paid for MOPLE that I would be willing to trade plus/minus a lot or a little cash as needed for something nice.

Are you sure you really have one? Looks like there are quite a number of people who were sure they had one too and are now finding out they don't.

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from scylla:

Are you sure you really have one? Looks like there are quite a number of people who were sure they had one too and are now finding out they don't.

If he does, then the price just went up

#22 11 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Kinda have to agree....with people getting their pre-orders pulled its in extremely poor taste to be posting this kinda thing right now.

Couldn't agree more.

Wow.

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Well I'm convinced! Where do I sign?

No signing. My associate will email you our international hub address. You mail cash. Then we send you item no problem.

#24 11 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

No signing. My associate will email you our international hub address. You mail cash. Then we send you item. No problem.

I'll have my Nigerian widow financier send the money to you. I just have to send her cab money first, so she can get to the store to buy mailing envelopes for our transaction. $10K seems a little steep for cab fare doesn't it? Ah hell... You only live once!

#27 11 years ago

LOL ....I like Jaimmy...he's a good guy...but yeah, this is in such poor taste and just rubs salt in the wound of anyone who couldn't get one for legit open-and-play fun.

#28 11 years ago
Quoted from jaimmy127:

I will not be monitoring this thread

If you only knew.

#29 11 years ago

anyone have any NIB Furbies to trade?

#30 11 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

No I did not......wait that said Wicket.....nevermind

#31 11 years ago

I hope he gets "the call". Though since he doesn't really want it, I'm sure he's going to be just fine. Or he ordered 2.

#32 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

LOL ....I like Jaimmy...he's a good guy...but yeah, this is in such poor taste and just rubs salt in the wound of anyone who couldn't get one for legit open-and-play fun.

He's a good guy but....not really. Is that what you're saying?

#33 11 years ago

I've got a nice "low *mental* play" WOZ ECLE to trade if you're interested Jaimmy...

#34 11 years ago
Quoted from xbloodgreenx:

I hope he gets "the call". Though since he doesn't really want it, I'm sure he's going to be just fine. Or he ordered 2.

What is "the call"?

#35 11 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

He's a good guy but....not really. Is that what you're saying?

He's saying that believe it or not, sometimes, even good guys make mistakes.

#36 11 years ago

#37 11 years ago

By the way, zero chance Jim is not "monitoring this thread... ". Zero.

#38 11 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

What is "the call"?

A band that formed in 1980. Or- if you're a millennial kid, the next Halle Berry movie...

#39 11 years ago
Quoted from Wickedquickss:

No I did not......wait that said Wicket.....nevermind

You should sign it too. The more signatures the better!

#40 11 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

I've got a nice "low *mental* play" WOZ ECLE to trade if you're interested Jaimmy...

Throw in a signed copy of Mental Jewelry and you may have a deal on your hands.

Signatures are everything around here.

#41 11 years ago

Stern Should pull this guys distributorship after trying to pull a stunt like this. All these people on here that got screwed over and now this...Hey i got one i'll trade ya or the Crown Jewels of your collection....hit me up...
Really ?
Not cool man.

#42 11 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'll trade you my MM remake from Austrailia

Wait...there are MM remakes from Australia??? Oh...I be they still cost a fortune...

#43 11 years ago
Quoted from ctozzi:

Stern Should pull this guys distributorship after trying to pull a stunt like this. All these people on here that got screwed over and now this...Hey i got one i'll trade ya or the Crown Jewels of your collection....hit me up...
Really ?
Not cool man.

This guy's a distributor? This just went from lame to epic fail...

#44 11 years ago
Quoted from surfsidedetail:

anyone have any NIB Furbies to trade?

Dude...exactly! Or Death of Superman comics? Or Spawn #1? Or Erin the Bear Beanie Baby? Or maybe a Jose Canseco Rookie Card?

#45 11 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

This guy's a distributor? This just went from lame to epic fail...

look through all his ads over the past few months if not, he's buying from someone like Trent and selling here Mrpinball and ebay.

#46 11 years ago

Autographed Star Wars?

I've got something to trade that's even better...

This is a One of A Kind vintage custom chair that will be the talk of any game room!

This is an original 1983 Atari stand up video game that was taken out of service due to faulty video components. The housing was gutted then customized into a lounge chair with black vinyl cushions. It has the original overhead lighted marquee panel that still lights up when plugged in. The original video speakers are still in overhead with a grille cover and original Star Wars graphic on both sides. The speakers are wired so you can hookup your own home sound system. It also comes with a slimline phone so you can have a private phone conversation while setting in your lounge chair.

I would need some cash added to the deal though. I don't even have the chair yet, but I have a confirmed order for it...so I figured it was all good. Let me know. I'm not going to monitor this thread about trade offers for a game I don't even have yet, so feel free to send me PMs on the deal.

starwarschair.JPGstarwarschair.JPG

#47 11 years ago

Okay Jaimmy,
I can tell by your silence you're driving a hard bargain here.
I wasn't going to offer this up, but...
I'll go ahead and throw in my autographed poster of Lance Armstrong from his 99' tour victory to sweeten the WOZ ECLE/MOP trade!
(I hear it's worth tons of $$$ now! (Especially around Christmas!))
Deal???

#48 11 years ago

Based on 500 posts in 6 hours I get the impression NO MOP LEs are confirmed as Stern can cut orders whenever they feel like it. Pretty sketchy to buy or sell second hand what is effectively vaporware.

#49 11 years ago
Quoted from scylla:

He has one. He's certain.

#50 11 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

Autographed Star Wars?

That is so funny. I sure wish the OP from that thread would re-surface soon. Maybe we can get dito to go to his house.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.50
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 149.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

7,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Louis, MO
$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

$ 29.95
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

There are 171 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/willing-to-trade-my-mople-for-the-right-deal/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.