Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by BENETNATH
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RetroDad65.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 2 years ago

So Dealers choice is like Lucky Ace except its 4 player? If that is the case I have all the option cards which lay down the rule choices you pick.

Added over 3 years ago:

So It is close to the same. In lucky ace you get the extra ball right away and the extra ball lane stays lit during the whole play of the current ball (you get a ball every time you roll over the lane). When the special is lit it stays on until it is used once or game over. I have mine set to give only extra balls since I play for free. I like the play field slightly better in Lucky Ace its orange instead of pink. The plastics look the same. The play field is the same except for the extra ball light.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RetroDad65.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/willimas-dealer-s-choice-some-rules-questions?tu=RetroDad65 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.