Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_3024[1] (resized).PNG
IMG_4393 (resized).JPG
#1 7 years ago

I have a 1964 Williams Zig Zag. I've had it for a little over a year now. Craigslist find. I had been looking for this machine for a couple of years and finally found it. I have repaired everything that I can and it plays great. I'm missing two parts and looking for advice where to best locate them. The primary tilt plum bob is missing, including the contact ring. Also missing is the knocker device. Any help on where to locate these would be most helpful. Another question is the match score. When the game over last digit matches, you can tell because the machine has a very slight and brief dim of the lights, but the credit score wheel does not advance. It could have something to do with the missing knocker coil, but unlikely, as the point scores do advance the credit wheel. Thanks for any help or advice you may have. Regards.

#3 7 years ago

Thanks boilerman. Ordered today!

#4 6 years ago

As I was installing the new tilt switch, I found this photo on the ipdb.org site for reference. I see that I am also missing the ball tilt device too.

But more interesting to me is in the photos. Can someone tell me what the legend at arrow #1 says? Also the selector wire shown at arrow #2, what it is and where does it go? You can see in my photo, I'm missing the legend and the wire plugged in.

IMG_4393 (resized).JPGIMG_4393 (resized).JPG

IMG_3024[1] (resized).PNGIMG_3024[1] (resized).PNG

#5 6 years ago

guessing here
but probably a plug for selecting
number of games per coin drop.
OR possibly balls per game.
Your "missing plug" may have been hardwired or soldered in place to negate choices.

From inside CAB of Moulin Rouge (Pin produced about year after Zig Zag)

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

And from Big Daddy from year before

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Have a look inside the CAB and maybe under Playboard inside CAB
for loose pieces of labels that came unglued from their rightful place.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Beach, CA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-zig-zag-questions?hl=nomo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.