Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by DCRand
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Value? Looked at one posted on CL for $1,000. In fair condition - a few BG scratches, couple worn areas on pf. Pretty dirty. Lights up but wouldn't start a game. I offered much less, owner quoted a pin rescue ad price over $3,000 so is sticking with$1,000. Thoughts?

#2 6 years ago

Mr. Pinball values it at $600, for it in working and in "good" condition.

I don't believe that Wild Card is considered a "desirable" title by any stretch, so for him to be asking for $1,000 for a dirty EM that doesn't work, in my opinion, is a little outrageous. Quoting a "pin rescue" price is equally outrageous, as that would be retail price in working condition for a game that would come with technical support and a warranty for when something does go bad.

If it were me, I'd probably spend no more than $200, and that's if I really wanted the game. While I don't know what the market for EMs is like out in California, but here on the east, any EM priced for more than $400 or $500 will sit forever. Hell, even at $300, they seem to sit.

If I were you, I'd tell him that published price guides point to a far lower value. Sit on the game for a week or so, and when it doesn't move, contact him again. Once he realizes that it's too high, he might let it go lower.

#3 6 years ago

Thanks, offered $350, but he also read that it was Wms last em, so thinks it has more value. Will call him back in a week or so.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-wild-card-value and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.