4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by krahsdnal
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image2 (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_20190807_082005 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190804_175956 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yaksplat.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 4 years ago

I was just tearing mine down and this is the only pic that i have of the knocker. Hope it helps.

edit: now that i look at the pic, that's pretty useless. Let me go take a look at the harness. My dad had disconnected it because he didn't like the sound.
    IMG_20190804_175956 (resized).jpgIMG_20190804_175956 (resized).jpg

#5 4 years ago

according to the manual, the wires are violet-blue and Yellow violet

On the aux power board the violet-blue should go to J4-4 and the yellow violet should go to J12-11

IMG_20190807_082005 (resized).jpgIMG_20190807_082005 (resized).jpgpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image2 (resized).pngpasted_image2 (resized).png
    #7 4 years ago

It goes to 4 locations. One of them should have a hanging Yellow/violet wire that should be going to the knocker. But you can attach to any of them.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yaksplat.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-whirlwind-knocker-problems?tu=yaksplat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.