Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by johnwartjr
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20140713_155529.jpg

#1 5 years ago

By chance anyone have a coin door frame not needed? I had all my cabinet parts powder coated and they melted the frame in the oven! They think that was a powdered metal part. Just let me know and I can pay for it. Thanks

#2 5 years ago

I probably have what you need. The WH2O frame has a hole for the door closure switch to be built right in?

#3 5 years ago

Hey, thanks. I cannot recall that hole but I will look at some pictures I took before.

#4 5 years ago

Here is what is left of a WH2O coin door that I used some parts off of for a WCS. I had to leave the frame behind because of the switch setup. When I got a new coin door on the WH2O I had to rig up the switch inside the cabinet. Not sure if that is the way WH2O is supposed to be or not???

20140713_155529.jpg
#5 5 years ago

My WW has the memory protect switch in the coin door frame, like your pictures show.

WW came with 2 different styles of coin door, depending if your game was 'DBA ready' or not. Entropy and Coin Controls. Entropy was square, coin controls had rounded corners.

The frame pictured above is an Entropy door.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside