9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by jdapolito
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jdapolito.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

just got a williams upper deck
when i hit credit button
it never completes reset the score motor conts to turn and the no 4 relay and no 3 relay continue to fire
if i put a few points on the score reels it does reset to zero ok
the players continue too turn in the runner box .
i cleaned and made sure all the switches were making good contact but no luck '
any suggestions
thanks

#3 9 years ago

i don't ,but i could buy one , also 3 wires that went to switches on the score motor were disconnected and wire bugs were placed on the ends of each,looks like this was done sometime ago
when i look at the score motor switch blades i can see 3 tabs that had solder on them but no wires connected at present
the wires sort of point to which tabs they may have gone to .
i will try to take a pic and submit it here, but i wonder since the ends of the wires were protected if this has anything to do with my problem
i will take another look and see what else is happening
could it be a fuse?back lights up .no lights on playfield probably because it is not completing reset ..

#6 9 years ago

Will do thanks

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jdapolito.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-upper-deck?tu=jdapolito and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.