• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

imagejpeg_0.jpg
11.jpg
#1 8 years ago

Just got to my house and a friend left a Williams Twenty Grand in my garage. I just purchased my first pinball machine which is a BK2K. Only know the basics. Know absolutely nothing about EM. Any opinions on if it's worth it to restore for home use, sale or resale as a project?

11.jpg11.jpg

imagejpeg_0.jpgimagejpeg_0.jpg

#2 8 years ago

Nice, wish someone would leave a pin in my garage. I personally would try to get it working & see if you like it. Go from there, its definitely worth more working than not.

#3 8 years ago

That's actually is fairly good cosmetic condition.

If you have no interest in restoring it, you can try selling it as a project.

#4 8 years ago

This vintage of Williams machine used "impulse" flippers and had 50 volt coils.

Looks like it uses the "Heath" drop style coin chute on the coin door.

#5 8 years ago

I have the next three days off so I guess ill have to plug it in and see where it is at. He is supposed to drop of another one today.

7 months later
#6 7 years ago

Looking for the wooden lockdown bar. Does anyone have one for sale or know where I can locate one?

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from Lysurgeon:

Looking for the wooden lockdown bar. Does anyone have one for sale or know where I can locate one?

make and year would help, not all were the same.
i have one from a 54 gtb pin wheel

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-twenty-grand and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.