3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Billc479
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

This is my first pinball machine. I just got it Sunday. Played it worked fine then the ball went into the ball truth. It would recognize that the ball was out however it wouldn't reset the pins in the cycle. If I remove the glass and touch the pins it kicks the ball.. I think that there may be a wire loose. I am not 100% sure. Also sometimes if I hit the flippers it will reset the pins and kick the ball. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

#2 3 years ago

Check the switch under the ball trough to see if the machine senses the ball is there. The switch likely needs a small tweak to get the contacts to close when the ball is there or the contacts are dirty.

Do you know how to use a multimeter?

#3 3 years ago

I had one of these machines. +1 for the above. Clean the ball trough contacts

#4 3 years ago

You will get a much better response if you move this question to the EM tech forum.

#5 3 years ago
    Quoted from Billc479:

Do you know how to use a multimeter?

I do know how to use a multimeter and I have one.

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mikala:

You will get a much better response if you move this question to the EM tech forum.

Thanks I'll try to repost it to that form.

#7 3 years ago

Verify the switch is closed with the ball in the trough.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-tripple-strike-pinball-not-kicking-ball?hl=md2020 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.