6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by goatdan
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Local op has a Ticket Tac Strike buried in the warehouse and wants $900 but need to extract it to be sure it all plays & AV board is 100%. So, assuming it is all good, is there any other value to the game besides WPC95 board set & DMD? I guess I mean any fun at all to the game or will it get old fast; I know it was meant to blast out tickets but any interesting sounds or speech or DMD animations?

#2 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pbpins:

Local op has a Ticket Tac Strike buried in the warehouse and wants $900 but need to extract it to be sure it all plays & AV board is 100%. So, assuming it is all good, is there any other value to the game besides WPC95 board set & DMD? I guess I mean any fun at all to the game or will it get old fast; I know it was meant to blast out tickets but any interesting sounds or speech or DMD animations?

It's worth it at that price. Boards inside are worth $1500. Game is decent enough that you could make it into a fun drinking game or something if you're going to keep it. If you do take put the boards, sell the carcass to someone, they only made 1500. I have one to swap the boards between it and a second NBAFB for link play.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-ticket-tac-toe-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.