(Topic ID: 197153)

Williams Test Program packet?

By pdxpinball

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3309 (resized).JPG
    #1 6 years ago

I've had this vinyl envelope for many years,that came out of a Time Fantasy machine.There was no paperwork inside and I'm wondering if anyone else has seen one and can tell me what might have been inside originally.I've seen test report books before that operators could fill out,but the cover says there's a "Gift" inside.I guess someone beat me to the gift.

IMG_3309 (resized).JPGIMG_3309 (resized).JPG

#2 6 years ago

I had those. Don't recall having a gift inside. If there was one, it wasn't memorable.

Usually test reports or cards to fill in and return to distributor or Williams.

LTG : )

#3 6 years ago

Curious bump

#4 6 years ago

We had those in almost every game my arcade got from Midway. I tossed them all after we made final purchase on the games.

Had I thought ahead, I woulda saved them all. Been a pack-rat for 23plus years.

Sent/faxed reports in often. More than once, because I suck at math, I got a return call verifying numbers. Others, they would send a tech to come look at something I reported (bad lock magnet on WCS), and even others techs would just show up to update machines.

#5 6 years ago

The one I received had pinball flyers and laminate WMS decals. What was received was supposedly determined by the year of program and game operating system used. I do not know when the program was formally terminated.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-test-program-packet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.