2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Mopar
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

I have a Williams Ten Strike that is having a problem. When you go to shoot the ball, the ball hits a little post in front of the guy almost every time. After looking at mine and comparing it to the remakes, I am wondering what should be there if anything? Is the manaquin different from the 2 games,maybe replaced? I have tried adjusting all of the adjustments below,but no change.

2 months later
    #2 2 years ago
    Quoted from Bowlerguy:

When you go to shoot the ball, the ball hits a little post in front of the guy almost every time.

Just noticed this post. Did you resolve this problem?I'm not sure what post that would be..

#3 2 years ago

Also, I have a little question. Anyone know if there's a supplier that carries the V shape
    style torsion spring that's attached to the Maniken's linkage underneath? Or might someone
    have one I can purchase?
    I have the Music Wire to form one, but if I'm able to get a manufactured one, I'd rather
    take that route..

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-ten-strike-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.