1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by matt1999
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

This is a Williams System 11, 9 and potentially Data East small portable LCD display that I created. It could be used as a bench display or a portable display for a technician. I am trying to gauge the interest. It's something I had always wanted and all attempts that I had read about were not successful. I worked on it for over a year. I have defined games for Sys 11 - Sys 11c, Sys9, and I included a strobe test utility. You navigate the menu to a compatible display. I have tested it on my bench and on all of the games at my house. I would like to sell one of my boards to someone that can test it on several games. It would also help fund purchasing additional boards to sell if there is interest. I think it's awesome and would save someone $ because they would not be required to purchase displays for all of these different variations of games. I need someone capable and trustworthy to test to confirm it works the same for them. I assume that it will since it does work on several different games/boards. Read the details in the link below and view the display on youtube. Check the links on youtube for additional examples.

http://pinballparts.x10host.com/lcd-pinball-display-decoder/

Matt

#2 1 year ago

I have games in just about all those systems. Look at my collection page. I could help you test this out and send it back to you if you want. I may possibly be interested in one as well.

#3 1 year ago

Thanks for the offer. Wow, you are from Alaska? That's a long ways from Texas. I was hoping for someone that would buy it and utilize it, if it works correctly for them. You have a great game selection.

#5 1 year ago

I was able to find someone in Texas to test. So far all tests have been successful! I have one more I can sell if you able to test on bench or several machines and provide feedback. The quicker you can test, the better. I'm trying to decide if I want to create any more. Details:
    http://pinballparts.x10host.com/lcd-pinball-display-decoder/

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-system-9-11-lcd-bench-portable-display-and-tester?hl=tomass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.