3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by rx2006je
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vec-tor.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 3 years ago
    Quoted from rx2006je:

I have a Jungle Lord that I just got back up and running, except for the start button that was missing the leaf switch. That part is coming in next week. Anyway I was trying to go into the diagnostics and change the game to free play and when i hit the advance button it only does the display check and cycles through the numbers. It will only cycle through the numbers when you press the advance button and not automatically. That is the only thing that it will do or come up with when the coin door is open and you use the manual up/down button or the advance button. It never displays the game number or the rom version in the top right scoring display when the door is open.
    Any suggestions as what to do or check to get into the diagnostics?
    Thanks
    Johnnie

Clean the pushbutton switches on the coin door...
    Use contact cleaner and maybe some liquid lubricant spay to get into the housing.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vec-tor.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-system-7-help?tu=vec-tor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.