Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by CostenM
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

what are the williams system 6 knocker settings??? the knocker and all coils fire in test.
game plays fine, what settings need to be changed for game play to get the knocker to fire??

#2 6 years ago

Which game? When would you want it to fire?

#3 6 years ago

Stellar wars
Fire on replay or high score??

#4 6 years ago

Usually the knocker fires when player wins a credit. So it means if the player hit the replay score ot the highscore, the knocker fires depending on the settings of function 26 and 30.

#5 6 years ago

That is what I'm asking does the knocker fire on beating the high score or the replay score?? Or both

#6 6 years ago

Should be on both, but I have a problem on one of my games where the knocker won't sound if the # of credits is max'd out

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from Billc479:

Should be on both, but I have a problem on one of my games where the knocker won't sound if the # of credits is max'd out

Good point, if you've got the game on free play (max = 0) it may not work

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

on free play (max = 0) it may not work

I can confirm this. if setting 18 = 0 i.e. "free play". The knocker will not fire even on match.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from Walamab:

I can confirm this. if setting 18 = 0 i.e. "free play". The knocker will not fire even on match.

yep. that sounds right

i think system 6 games only crack the knocker when the credit advances a number. The number doesn't change on free play, so no knocker. If you want to hear it go off for match / replay, leave it in coin mode and just coin it up as needed. I think you can set the max credits to 40.

#10 6 years ago

Thanks guys that was my other guess I was thinking of. It was for someone else's game I will pass the info along.

5 months later
#11 6 years ago

Hi All,
I have the same question on a Stern Whoa Nellie machine. It's set to free play but I cannot get the knocker to fire during game play, with various Settings just yet. Is it even possible? Any ideas would be super. I want to hear the knocker sound while in free play.
Thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Tools
Pincoder Store

1,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cape Coral, FL
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 130.00
Electronics
KAHR.US Circuits

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-system-6-knockers-settings and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.