Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by robertmee
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

In need of one, maybe two, and all the sources say out of stock, and the few replacement mods I found all turned to dead ends or were abandoned. Is there not anything available? My gsme is completely missing it, so not a repair option.

#2 4 years ago

need to know what game for sound board.

#3 4 years ago
    Quoted from wdennie:

need to know what game for sound board.

Agreed. Jokerz is different

#4 4 years ago

Taxi and ES....Mainly ES.

#5 4 years ago

I have I think 4 sound boards for system 11. Let me see

#6 4 years ago

I'll take a look in my box of random boards I've acquired over the years.

#7 4 years ago

Thanks guys!!

#8 4 years ago

I've had a chance to take a look. I don't have that board.

#9 4 years ago

If you can't find one, I have one out of a Taxi that is available. I also have an A-13971 board that can be adapted to ES.

#10 4 years ago

I also have one from a Taxi!

#11 4 years ago

Thanks guys. Pinsider YippeeKiYay came through for me in spades...even burned the sound Roms for me. As always, can depend on the helpfulness and generosity of this community!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-system-11b-audio-board-or-equivalent-?hl=wdennie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.