(Topic ID: 305009)

Williams system 11 coindoor wiring

By Prospekteur

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

coin_door_wiring_diagram.jpg
    IMG_20211127_173605 (resized).jpg
    #1 2 years ago

Can someone make an shot of the back of the coindoor, where I can see where the wires from the middle microswitch are goin to? Especially the red wire of the rearmost contact of the middle microswitch. Mine is loose on the other end, and I need to know where to solder it.......

IMG_20211127_173605 (resized).jpgIMG_20211127_173605 (resized).jpg
    #2 2 years ago
    Quoted from Prospekteur:

Can someone make an shot of the back of the coindoor, where I can see where the wires from the middle microswitch are goin to? Especially the red wire of the rearmost contact of the middle microswitch. Mine is loose on the other end, and I need to know where to solder it.......

Here is the wiring diagram from the manual. The switch closures only need to satisfy the wiring requirements. Note that the coin slot switches are on the switch matrix in System 11 and require a blocking diode.

coin_door_wiring_diagram.jpgcoin_door_wiring_diagram.jpg

Have you considered posting images of your door that:

• are well lit
    • are in focus
    • are from multiple angles
    • include wiring to the cabinet harness

If you do that you might get a better response. When I see that image ... it is blurry, grainy and out of focus. Why should I bother spending time to help you when you haven't spent any time trying to help someone who wants to help you?

#3 2 years ago

Oh man.....I searched in the manual and didnt see the diagram for the coindoor. Now I found it too. Ok that helps me a lot. Yes I see there have to be diodes. So with the diagram it will be not a problem to solve this. Neverthless I will also post some new images when Im back at home. Im at work far away from home til the weekend. Thanks a lot so far

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-system-11-coindoor-wiring and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.