IMG_6846 (resized).jpg
IMG_6851 (resized).jpg
IMG_6844 (resized).jpg
IMG_6842 (resized).jpg
IMG_6841 (resized).jpg
warmcool2frosted (resized).jpg
cool2frostedPassive (resized).jpg
IMG_6757 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zarklin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#620 8 years ago

And... Caught up! Great thread Ryan she's purrrdy. Really enjoyed watching you progress in you skills from

Quoted from RyanClaytor:the slammy bit of the pop bumper
up to
Quoted from RyanClaytor:so I referenced the schematic, and low and behold:

as the thread went on. I laughed, I cried, I gasped a bit, it was truly and emotional ride. Who bought the movie rights? Now let's finish on a high note and take those

Quoted from RyanClaytor:lily-white mouse-pushing hands
and get some retheme art on here

though I'll have to give the thread a new theme song when that day comes

In all seriousness after reading 619 posts I really want to play a Swinger heck now I want to own a Swinger! Definitely gave me the confidence boost to continue tackling my EMs and has fed the addiction even more. Great Job!

#622 8 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

I would imagine it was mostly crying.

Only over the fate of that good looking play-field I've got an e-bay saved search just in case a nasty one shows up

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Good things are happening in my life with univerity job, illustration-for-hire, and family, but all that spells out delays in this passion project.

Totally understandable, like I've been told in my own thread. The games will be there take care of what counts first. In all honestly I was just looking for a good way to work in you Lily white mouse pushing hands comment lmao.

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

We need to get you over here soon! *fingers crossed this week will work out* Looking forward to meeting you in-person.

Like wise. My wife laughed when she saw this and said "yes boys you can have a play date"

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

This is pretty gratifying to hear. You've been restoring and updating at ludicrous speed. You'll have a couple of functional pins before you know it. I've been re-inspired reading through your introduction to the hobby, Zarklin. For anyone else who'd like another great newbie thread to follow...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/first-pins-are-home-time-to-start-the-adventure

...Zarklin is doing a wonderful job getting started and jumping in head-first with a couple of EM projects. And don't fret, he's coming in with a lot more electrical know-how than I did. Ha-ha!

fj8usxq7q18bwfr1iu87_(resized).jpgfj8usxq7q18bwfr1iu87_(resized).jpg

Thank you for the kind words and linking Ryan. The community on here has been extremely welcoming and a great help. Looking forward to many more years and pins to come in this hobby!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zarklin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-swinger-restoration-and-eventual-retheme?tu=Zarklin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.