(Topic ID: 134440)

Williams Swinger backglass availability?

By PinballFever

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Which game would you rate from 1-4?”

• Wms Blue Chip 0 votes
  • Bly Bon Voyage 0 votes
  • Wms Lady Luck 0 votes
  • Wms Swinger 1 vote
    100%

(Multiple choice - 1 vote by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3192.jpg
Ruleset.pdf (PDF preview)
Playfield.pdf (PDF preview)
378307_359809940759721_1938952833_n.jpg
plan.jpeg
417017.jpeg
RiverBoat.jpg
Theycallmebruce-cover.gif
Backglass2.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marcand.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#36 8 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

I haven't played LL but my buddy on here, BCGameGuide, just picked one up. Maybe he can comment on LL's gameplay. I'll drop him a PM and let him know about this thread and recent line of questioning.
Just personal preference, I'd side with the 3 inch flippers. Seems like with LL you'd have a really difficult time getting it back up to the top of the pf. I know I know, probably not designed to do so, but it just gives you less to shoot for IMO. I'd be interested to hear O-din's alternate opinion on 2-inch flipper gameplay.
I've really enjoyed my time on Swinger (obviously).

YEP! Just picked it up. I'll put some time on it and then get back with you all (and possibly with a video).

#49 8 years ago

Sorry I am so slow to get the vid/pics up! Been trying to cram a lot of "summer" into a few days. But I got something pretty cool with my Lady Luck: an owner's manual! I'll be scanning it and trying to get it to ipdb.org (since they don't have one). But for now, here is the layout page and rule set!

Playfield.pdfPlayfield.pdf

Ruleset.pdfRuleset.pdf

#50 8 years ago

Whelp...Sorry the rule page is upside down (I don't want to trash my book to cram it into the scanner). Just save that picture and rotate the file yourself. Saving the PDF does not preserve the orientation...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marcand.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-swinger-backglass-availability?tu=marcand and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.