• 2 Pinsiders participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20150507_074156.jpg
20150507_074134.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smohr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I thought I’d make it tougher on the grandkids changing from 5-ball to 3-ball per game. I set the plug in the backbox to 3-ball. I played a game, everything played as expected but when the 3rd ball drained, the game counted the bonus points, the match number activated, the Game Over light came on but I noticed the “Ball in Play” light advanced to 4 instead of going just going out. It did NOT kick out another ball. Should the Ball Count Unit advance all the way as if it was the last ball for a 5-ball game. Pics below show the "Game Over" and the Ball Count Unit.

Thanks
Steve

20150507_074134.jpg20150507_074134.jpg 20150507_074156.jpg20150507_074156.jpg
#3 8 years ago

Hi, Thanks for the tip.. I pulled the plug and the 4 light stays on... I'll start back tracking from there.

#4 8 years ago

sorry... unplugged...

#5 8 years ago

Got it...

I traced it back to the "Game Over Relay". The MB switch F needed a very fine tweaking adjustment. All 3-Ball games and 5-Ball games function as it should.

Thanks
Steve

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smohr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-swinger-%e2%80%9cball-in-play%e2%80%9d-light-after-game-over?tu=smohr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.