5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20190228_221031 (resized).jpg
#1 5 years ago

Anybody have a quality backglass scan for 1969 Williams Suspense? The previous owner shattered mine. A very high resolution camera image taken from a tripod squared up to the backglass would be a good start too. Thanks for your help.

#2 5 years ago

Www.bgresto.com already has the artwork for this title. He can make you a quality repro backglass. Check with him for lead time as it is a side business for him. He travels for work so he usually only answers emails on the weekends. There are a few other places to look first before you get into his long wait que. I’ll send you some options tonight.

John

#3 5 years ago

Thanks John.

I am planning to use this as a trial for a local printing opportunity. I am looking for the image so I can touch it up and get it printed.

-Thomas

1 month later
#4 5 years ago

Here is a test print of a playfield overlay I am working on. Yes, I know the streak running through the middle is supposed to be pink, but I like it better as orange. I also ditched the dark green in favor of light blue. The final print will be reverse printed as a decal and adhered to a 0.020" thick PETG playfield protector.

20190228_221031 (resized).jpg20190228_221031 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#5 4 years ago

i just bought this pinball, and might need some of these scans... It appears to be in great shape, but u never know once i ibspect ut carefully

Here is a link with photos of the add

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2117092038388045/

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-suspense-backglass-scan?hl=ricard2798 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.