Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by pinwiztom
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Opinions? Curious as I have a lead on a pair of these. Have never played, doesn't look too interesting, fair rated on IPDB. Thank you!

Chris

#2 10 years ago

One of the ugliest backglasses ever!

#3 10 years ago

I've never played one and the reviews on IPDB don't really give you a good feel either way. I guess it depends on your expectations and price. It may not turn out to be a long term keeper, but sometimes these odd games can surprise you by being more entertaining than anticipated. If it is priced right and you are open to it and why not give it a whirl.

#4 10 years ago

Not a whole lot to shoot for, basically the only real shot is the center drum reel target.
The upper right hand gate is only achievable by ricochet off the pop bumper.
Its pretty much a keep the ball in play kinda game.
What makes this game significant is that it is one of the few games made by WMS with zipper flippers,
which might mean replacement parts for that mech might be hard to find.
Other WMS pins with Zipper flippers were Hayburners II and Doozie/Daffie.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom
Led
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods
Plastics
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-student-prince and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.