Topic Stats

• 99 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 days ago by xeneize
  • Topic is favorited by 33 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 24 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

GlassTube (resized).jpg
STTNG Decals Batch2 (resized).jpg
DoubleFacePalm (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
P_20170518_161115 (resized).jpg
P_20170518_165454 (resized).jpg
P_20170518_165505 (resized).jpg
P_20170518_165511 (resized).jpg
P_20170518_165447 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Detail - Aufkleberdicke (resized).jpg
Detail - Aufkleber groß (resized).jpg
Nachher - Flipperfinger gesamt (resized).jpg
Nachher - Apron rechts (resized).jpg
Nachher - Apron links (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zitt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 2 years ago

Nycon,
I'm willing to become your North American Distributor if that helps.

Send me a PM if interested...

#10 2 years ago

Nycon and I have reached an agreement and I have ordered 30 sets from him for distribution in North America.
It'll take 1-2 weeks for him to make them... then another 1-2 weeks for the parts to arrive.
I'll post here when I have a product page up and again when the product goes in stock.

Pricing should be "on par" with his Euro prices adjusted for currency conversion.

#19 2 years ago

No need to contact me directly at this time.
They will be orderable via our website at Pinball-Mods.com/oscom when I get them in stock. I will post here when I have a orderable product link.

#21 2 years ago

I have setup a preorder link at:
http://Pinball-Mods.com/oscom/game-specific-products-star-trek-the-next-generation-stng-vukbracket-dressing-p-25.html
for those that want to be notified as soon as they go in stock. Simply click the red "Out of Stock" link at the top of the page and enter your email address and our site will notify you as soon as they are available.

Nycon is still working on the decals; so they haven't shipped yet.

#23 2 years ago

Given these are laser etched decals; machine time takes a more important role than a simple printed vinyl cut sheet. Given the kind of money Pinblade, Aprons, and other printed vinyl costs; I really don't think these are priced outside of the market.

I don't yet have mine - so can't comment on the quality yet - but I will say that the amount of time needed to etch the decals with a laser cutter makes the price somewhat understandable.

That's why I decided to become a distributor without having seen them first hand... as I really think the laser etching makes this a more resilient product in the long term.

#29 2 years ago
Quoted from Pahuffman:

Out of curiosity, will this be fixed on the final product?

I know - I know. I'm nit picking.

nycon will have to confirm; but I'm guessing that every VUK will be slightly different in terms of assembly/welding; so it'd be impossible to get a "common" decal which worked in every case.

1 week later
#34 2 years ago

Has anyone heard from Nycon ?
He's dropped off the radar and is not answering emails or PMs.
Last post on the German forums was from 5/2 but the google translate didn't really help shed any light on what's going on.

#39 2 years ago

Nycon, Thanks for the update and wishing you and yours a speedy recovery.

#40 2 years ago

Nycon tells me mine have shipped and has provided me with a tracking number.
Will post notify people on the pre-order first... then roughly a day later post here when they go in stock.

If you still want to be on the wait list see post #21 for the link/instructions.

2 weeks later
#43 2 years ago

All,
As promised, I gave the preorder people 24hrs to order in advance. I sold nearly half of my stock the first 24 hrs.
As a result these are now in limited quanities so this will be first-come-first-served.
If I cannot fill your order because I run out of stock; I'll have to refund your order as the inventory tracking portion of our website isn't working for this product for some reason.

For North America only: I am shipping most orders in a "stay flat" mailer with tissue paper protecting the surface of the decals to aid in preventing shipping related damage due to shifting in the package. Additionally; Check the complete mailer for a small craft colored envelope. This envelope has a the flipper toppers, spinner decal, and a couple of bracket decals. Again; this envelope is used to help prevent scratches during shipping. I reserve the right to adjust packaging based upon companion items on the order and make changes based upon feedback from customers.

Now in stock for North America (USA, Canada, Mexico):
http://Pinball-Mods.com/oscom/game-specific-products-star-trek-the-next-generation-stng-vukbracket-dressing-p-25.html

These are priced the same as Nycon's at 39Euros... adjusted to USD based upon the current exchange rate.

#47 2 years ago

The paypal error is a new feature they introduced a couple of months ago which I haven't been able to duplicate using their developer sandbox.
Pretty much "expected" behavior now... so patiently wait for the paypal transaction to show up in your account and you are good.

Mocean, Your order was received.

#48 2 years ago

have about 6 sets left. All orders have already been delivered to the post office... which means about 24 sets are already in flight to their destination.

#52 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

What's the best way to order a set of these to be delivered to the UK? Cheers.

Order direct from Nycon as he is in Germany. Last I heard he was on vacation with the family w/o internet due to roaming charges. You might want to send him a PM so he may be a week or two before responding.

Quoted from pezpunk:

These look amazing! Ordered! (Got a PayPal error but hopefully it went through)

Known issue. See post #47. I believe I have your order.

All, the last three sets sold overnight so I'm now out of stock. The preorder link is active again at:
for those that want to be notified as soon as they go in stock. Simply click the red "Out of Stock" link at the top of the page and enter your email address and our site will notify you as soon as they are available.
This will also help me judge demand for the next batch so I can ensure all interested people get a set.

Since Nycon is on vacation; I do not have an eta on the next batch as we haven't even arranged payment.

#53 2 years ago

All were dropped off at postoffice... So everyone's on the way.

#55 2 years ago

great to hear.
I hear what you are saying w/ re STLE. I have some Flipper toppers on mine; but not overly happy with them.

#60 2 years ago

I was actually surprised by the interest in these and underestimated demand when I worked with Nycon for the first batch; I felt that 30sets was a risk. That turned out not to be true.
This is why it's critical you guys sign up for the waitlist so I know how many people are likely interested.

#64 2 years ago
Quoted from OCD_pinball:

The USPS was kind enough to fold the shipping envelope in half and cram in in the mailbox
I don't think the creases are coming out.

Fold a stayflat... in half?
Just Wow. Congrats; you are the first person to report shipping related damage in several years.

I'm about 90% sure that I included insurance on the package.
Please contact me at
http://pinball-mods.com/oscom/contact_us.php
and we'll start the insurance claim. I don't have any to send as replacement; so we'll need to document the envelope damage via picture and also document the damage done to the decals. Armed with this info; we'll work together to get your money refunded by USPS.

2 weeks later
#66 2 years ago

Paul,
Not sure; everyone got notified by our website when I hit the button.
I hope to have a new batch in a couple of weeks.

#69 2 years ago
Quoted from Toucanf16:

Is there a list for the next batch?

Yes. Please add your name and email address. The preorder link is active again at:
This will also help me judge demand for the next batch so I can ensure all interested people get a set.

#71 2 years ago
Quoted from Pahuffman:

When do you think you'll order the next ones?

I'm actually waiting on an invoice from Nycon. Once I have it; I'll pay it.
So "any day now"...

#73 2 years ago

Nycon was just paid for the next batch.
I believe he told me he had them ready to go out; so he should be shipping in a day or two.

I feel like we should have enough in the short term... but it'd be wise for anyone interested (in north america) to sign the preorder list with an email.
That way you'll know at least 24hrs before I announce availability here in the thread.

The preorder link is active again at:

1 week later
#75 2 years ago

Everyone whom pre-ordered and received a tracking number last night should know that I dropped off their VUK dress kits at the post office this afternoon. They are on the way folks.

The parts are back in stock at:
for North America.

#76 2 years ago

All orders have been shipped (are in transit to destination) as I dropped the yesterday's orders off at the postoffice a few minutes ago.

#79 2 years ago

I don't know who you are directing that question to...
I only have one report of damaged decals; because the postoffice deliberately forced a stayflat mailer into a small mail box.

For North America only: I am shipping most orders in a "stay flat" mailer with tissue paper protecting the surface of the decals to aid in preventing shipping related damage due to shifting in the package.

Finally; post office insurance should cover damage.

6 months later
#87 2 years ago

Thanks; my pleasure.
You need to look at the STNG popcaps for a future hobby purchase
Also; come down to TPF in 2018 and play my machines.

4 months later
3 weeks later
#94 1 year ago

Beware of the imitations being offered here on the Pinside market place.
It appears that someone has exactly copied Nycon 's design with a scanner and is offering a cheap knock off with just laser printing instead of laser etching.

I'd post to robin about this behavior; but I'm not sure it's against the rules.
I could have done the same thing... but instead chose to reward the original creator by becoming an distributor.

I think I'm going to go see if I can figure out if this thief bought the parts form me... if he did; I'm going to look into ways of banning him as a customer.

1 year later
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Juneau, WI

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zitt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside