Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by rolf_martin_062
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Have a '70s Williams Star Pool pinball machine. Ball kicker works if you hit advance bonus, but doesn't work when the ball goes in the out hole behind the flippers. Any ideas?? Thanks

#2 6 years ago

Hi poestahl
You are in the wrong (Sub) Forum.
Might want to mark the topic "in here" as solved and write something like "uuups, wrong forum - will ask in Elektro-Machanical, EM-Tech" ?

In EM-Tech want to describe the problem ? I do not understand "Ball-Kicker" - do You mean the "Slingshot-Kickers", the triangles above the flipper-fingers, http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=2352&picno=8927 ? Or do You mean the "Ball Release (Coil / Kicker A-22-550", responsible for "transporting the ball over to the Shooter-Lane" ?

What do You do when You "hit advance bonus" ? Do You activate something on the playfield ? Or do You push onto the "anchor-plate of Advance-Relay, M-29-1100" ?

Want to write and make a good description in "EM-Tech" ?

Another thing - Do You have a schema ? If not: ipdb http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2352 has a paginated PDF - manual and schema. It is a bit complicated to use the ipdb-schema.
I made a copy of the ipdb schema down onto my computer, extracted the schema creating JPG's. Then cut together and made a continuous schema, JPG-Format is 12 MB data. PDF-Format is 3 MB data. (I prefer JPG) If You send me a "Personal Message" with an EMail-Address, I can send You the JPG or/and the PDF. (The PDF has a lot of empty space above the Schema / below the schema, I cannot do a "better" PDF-schema).
Maybe You have a paper schema or You want to use the ipdb-schema -> simply do not write a personal message.

I am waiting for Your (new) EM-Tech topic, Greetings Rolf

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.98
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 37.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!