Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by TheWiz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7EB332E9-9A43-442D-830E-35710B2D507D (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MarAlb.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 4 years ago

These are Gorgar speech roms. Also the speech board is from a system6-7 game. Speechboards for system 9 had a slightly different design able to carry 2732 Eproms in stead of 2532's and also had a later revision of the Harris CVSD chip.

Marco

#4 4 years ago

But it will probably work with a new set of Space Shuttle speechroms programmed in 2532 Eproms…...

Addendum:

5T4961 = Gorgar speech IC7
    5T4962 = Gorgar speech IC5
    5T4963 = Gorgar speech IC6

#7 4 years ago

If desired...I do have a few of the system 9 speechboards in storage. But I can't reach them before next weekend. I am willing to ship a board to the USA (I am from Europe) but it won't be cheap I am afraid. Let me know if you would like me to search for them.

Marco

#9 4 years ago

As far as I know there isn't a list with speech rom numbers. These numbers are listed in the instruction booklets Williams included with the manuals. They can be found on ipdb.org. There is a list of soundrom numbers on pinwiki I believe. Williams can be quite confusing sometimes labeling many soundroms '12' and it can be a quest to find the correct soundroms and the belonging speech roms.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MarAlb.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-space-shuttle-rom-numbers-and-locations-help?tu=MarAlb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.