Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by LeChuck
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0Space-Odyssey-Work-05 (resized).jpg
    0Space-Mission-SCR-01-Work (resized).JPG
    0Space-Odyssey-Work-04 (resized).jpg
    Capture (resized).PNG
    0Space-Odyssey-Work-03 (resized).jpg
    Pinball (resized).png
    Capture (resized).PNG
    Capture (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider seanduffy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

I have a Williams Space Odyssey that on double bonus only scores half the lit value. So if 10,000 is lit it only scores 5,000. the single bonus scores fine.

#3 5 years ago

I found a switch not making contact at score motor switch 4-C. cleaned the point and adjusted them. But I still have the same problem. The switch on the double bonus relay is good and has continuity. When i check continuity on the score motor switch The lower half of 4-C check as it should, the upper half shows continuity all the time, Whether its open or closed. This my be feeding through some where else but I'm not sure of that.

#6 5 years ago

Currie dog, switch C on the outhole relay has good continuity and is gapped correctly.

Rolf, Yes the double bonus relay stays pulled in until the bonus unit rest is complete.

#8 5 years ago

Rolf, I checked the make and break switches. I even ohmed them. They have good continuity and make and break as they should.

#11 5 years ago

Howard, The switch an the long dwell is opening as it should and breaking contact. It also is closing as it should and has good continuity.

Rolf, When double bonus is energized it counts down at about half speed of single bonus, Click-click pause click-click. when in singe bonus its fast
    click-click-click-click-click. But only score as if it is a single bonus

Thanks again for the help.

Sean

#15 5 years ago

Curriedog, Switch C an the A, B, and C relay have good continuity and are opening and closing correctly.

Rolf, I will get my test light out and do some checking of my own and let everyone know what I find. This unfortunately wont happen until next week. I have too many other obligations at the moment. but should be cleared up to work on it again soon.

Sean

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider seanduffy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-space-odyssey-double-bonus-problem?tu=seanduffy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.