Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 years ago by maldoror
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 14 years ago

I just got a williams sorcerer pinball and when i turn it on it flashes lights on the backboard and flashes oo oo continously...it also makes a clattering sound where you install the quarters...i then have to push on the reset switch on the main board over and over until it finally goes to service mode and this time it stops flashing and the clattering noise goes away...it displays 40 00 and when i move it up to 40 50 to try to reset it it goes back to blinking and clattering and displays 00 00 over and over...the reset stays the same when i push it it does not give me any number at all...can someone help me with this problem...thanks jaime

#2 14 years ago

Start here.

http://www.pinrepair.com/sys11/index.htm

sounds like a funked up board though. Read that and it should give you a good place to start to look for the problem.

#3 14 years ago

You are pushing the buttons on the inside of the coin door to goto 40 50 and then try to reset? It could be one of those buttons/switches is messed up and reporting one push of the button as many and resetting you back to 00 00. Try cleaning the switch (when it's off) with alcohol or something to remove and residue buildup.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Watertown, MA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 749.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 22.50
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-sorcerer-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.