(Topic ID: 239484)

Williams Skylab 10 points scoring keeps getting stuck & adding points

By StotzBotz

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capture (resized).PNG

#1 5 years ago

Thanks to you kind folks I almost have my Williams Skylab machine working 100%. I seem to have one last problem where when I hit a target that scores 10 points, it seems to stick sometimes scoring a bunch of points 10 at a time. It will eventually stop and doesn't do it all the time but I'm not sure what would cause this to occur. I lightly touched all of the scoring switches thinking one might be too close and although they are sensitive, none are sticking. Is there anything else that would need adjusting or cleaning that might solve this problem? As always I really appreciate the knowledge that you folks share.

#2 5 years ago

This might happen if the 10 Point score reel end-of-stroke switch is gapped too tight

#3 5 years ago

Wonder if it might be these make/break sw., which lead into the 10s relay.

Capture (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNG

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-skylab-10-points-scoring-keeps-getting-stuck-amp-adding-points?hl=currieddog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.