(Topic ID: 220946)

Williams shuffle alley Manual Available (Tic Tac Strike)

By Jesterfunhouse

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“How Quickly will Jesterfunhouse reply for a request for the manual”

• Faster than Ludicrous speed? 2 votes
      50%
    • Slower than Creation? 0 votes
    • Just email [email protected] for a copy and find out?!?!?! 2 votes
      50%

(4 votes)

#1 5 years ago

Hello Everyone-Helping a friend with his Williams 1986 Tic Tac Strike Shuffle Alley. I have worked on System 11 pinball a lot but not sure what the settings are to get this Shuffle Alley into Free Play mode. He does not have a manual and I can't find any for download. Anyone know the sequence as it is just "Numeric" Displays. Also his sound appears to be off or down low and I saw a video on line where there is voice sounds is this correct and where is the volume control?

Thanks!

*****UPDATE I HAVE THE MANUAL IN PDF. FEEL FREE TO Email [email protected] for a copy

#2 5 years ago

Morning BUMP any one know how to set this to free play?

#3 5 years ago

Yeah I setup and got one of these for a client of mine. It's one of the adjustments, you simply set it to 0 I think it's the Max credits adjustment but I don't have the manual on hand. Also the pot for the volume control is inside the machine. If you open the coin door and reach straight back you should see the pot.

Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

#4 5 years ago

Yeah the more I think about it the more I am sure it is Adjustment 12. Set it to 0 and that should give you free play.

#5 5 years ago

Did this end up working?

1 week later
    #6 5 years ago

I'm having issues with a TiC Tac Strike as well does anyone have a manual? Trying to figure out adjustments but since is numeric only don't know what each number means

1 week later
    #7 5 years ago

The owner ended up having a manual (He forgot he had it) so I found out all of the adjustments Fixer837 I will try to get you a copy PM me with your email address.

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from darcangeloel:

Did this end up working?

Thanks for the HELP! He found the manual and I forgot to come back to this thread when I went on Vacation.

3 months later
    #9 5 years ago

I am having an issue where the sound tends to go out if you leave the gamr on for a while. Sometimes there is no speech at all. Any suggestions?

1 year later
    #10 4 years ago

FYI I get a lot of requests for the manual and I am happy to help. Just PM me or email [email protected] with TIC TAC STRIKE in the Title

1 year later
    #11 3 years ago

FYI I get a lot of requests for the manual and I am happy to help. Just PM me or email [email protected] with TIC TAC STRIKE in the Title

Poll added; I have received MANY requests for the manual in the past two years and I am always willing to help out!

6 months later
    #12 2 years ago

Thanks for the copy of the manual

1 year later
    #13 1 year ago

Jesterfunhouse shot you an email, would love a copy of the manual if you still have it! many thanks in advance

#14 1 year ago
    Quoted from Gorilla83:

Jesterfunhouse shot you an email, would love a copy of the manual if you still have it! many thanks in advance

Someone contacted me a few days ago not sure if that was you. Let me know if you still need one.

#15 1 year ago

Someone contacted me a few days ago not sure if that was you. Let me know if you still need one.

Jesterfunhouse Hi, yes that was probably me! definitely still need, if you have it that would be awesome. aschutsky AT gee mail dot com

Andrew

#16 1 year ago
    Quoted from Gorilla83:

Jesterfunhouse Hi, yes that was probably me! definitely still need, if you have it that would be awesome. aschutsky AT gee mail dot com
    Andrew

Just sent it. Enjoy!

#17 1 year ago

Just sent it. Enjoy!

Thank you very much!

6 months later
    #18 9 months ago

Thanks to Jesterfunhouse for sending me the Tic Tac Strike manual today, it really helped me out in a pinch!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-shuffle-alley-settings-and-sound-tic-tac-strike?hl=darcangeloel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.