(Topic ID: 231302)

Williams Scorpion drop target question?

By goldwing68nv

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

hey guys, i recently picked up a Scorpion pin and noticed that sometimes when i get the last drop target down on the LOWER 5 BANK, the targets dont automatically all reset up? and when this happens, that specific target bank will then only reset when the ball goes down into the trough and a new ball is ejected out into the shooter lane... so my.question is: on this game, do the targets on the lower bank have to be dropped in a certain "order" or not?

#2 5 years ago

They don't have to be dropped in order. There are two switches on each target. One controls scoring and one completes a circuit to trigger bank completion.

You'll need to take the circuit boards off the back and inspect them for wear, and check the horseshoe shaped contacts for bent, broken or tarnished contacts.

You can try cleaning them with a scotchbrite and alcohol, but if they are still unreliable you can buy replacements from Siegecraft or Marco.

#3 5 years ago

Okay I understand & thank you very much for all the information. I just wanted to verify that the drop targets did not have to be knocked down in some kind of order, which is what I was thinking.....thanks again & much appreciated : )

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-scorpion-drop-target-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.