You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4RosesSc.pdf (PDF preview)
DSC03586.JPG
DSC03585.JPG
DSC03584.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gardiner1975.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 13 years ago

Does anyone have pictures or or a schematic lay out for a Williams 1960's Reset relay. When i try to start up the machine it gets as far as the reset relay seloniod fires the arm its the relays then the tilt relay pops back up and the machine turns off.

Anyone have an idea

ty
Scott

#3 13 years ago

yep I isolated each one, and tested it, the only one that i couldnt isolte was the mercury switch but i made sure it was level, im starting to thing that one of the tilt switch wireing is shorting together

#5 13 years ago

here is the pics the close up is the mercury switch itself.

DSC03584.JPGDSC03584.JPG DSC03585.JPGDSC03585.JPG DSC03586.JPGDSC03586.JPG

#8 13 years ago

I tried moving the switch in every position and its not making a differance

#9 13 years ago

any ideas on how to by pass?

#11 13 years ago

I disconnected the whole tilt ary and then jumped the wires and it still tripping the tilt relay in the reset bar, boy theese em machines are not simple lol.

ty for you help

scott

#14 13 years ago

Im going to try that next but I was wondering if a short in the coin door wiring or if one of the coin switches were broken would that cause the problem?

#18 13 years ago

Well I finnally found the problem a broken seloniod in the lock relay, the plastic section was crumbled and the wires were crossed, I just rebuilt it and got a good countinity, and if i manually activate the relay the machine works, but of course nothing is ever easy im not getting any power to the lock relay does anyone know what relay controls the power to the lock relay?

ty

Scott

#19 13 years ago

I know for sure now the seloniod on the lock relay is not getting the
power to activate, I jumpstarted the selonid off of the kick start
switch, must be a relay before the lock relay

#20 13 years ago

Well Heres where I am, I ended up taking the lock relay and locked it on, so I could start working on the orignal scoring problem and mabye play it abit, This is whats happening if the 1 point relay or the 100 point relay gets tripped each will lock closed untill either the 10 point relay is tripped or the machine powers down. i got a hold of the schematics but I still cant figure out whats going on. I can see the 10 point relay unlocking the 1 point relay but I dont understand why the 10 point relay would unlock the 100 point relay

Any ideas would be appreated

ty
Scott

#21 13 years ago

I solved the problem after cleaning and reseting all the score relays it worked like a charm ty for all the help

#23 13 years ago

Yep now all I have to is start repacing some of the warren parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gardiner1975.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-reset-relay-em-machine?tu=gardiner1975 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.