image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
#1 7 years ago

Looking for some scans or maybe some place that has reproductions of playfield plastics? I just picked this game up yesterday and the plastics are pretty much dust. It's my first woodrail since I had some when I was in high school. (many many years ago) thanks

#2 7 years ago

How close are you to Dallas?

dallas.craigslist.org link

#3 7 years ago

Maybe that's the one he bought?

#4 7 years ago

Yeah, I bought the $50 Reno in Forrston south of Dallas

#5 7 years ago

I want to see it in it's refulgent glory! This was the first Williams pin with a match feature.

#6 7 years ago

Yes, that looked tantalizing, but I have no more room.

Send some pics!

#7 7 years ago

Here's some!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#8 7 years ago

Darn! I'd say that was quite a score. Looks pretty clean and intact, and that busted cabinet should be easy enough to fix.
Congratulations!

#9 7 years ago

I checked and it doesn't appear that PBR has the Spot A Number domes you're missing. You could just put blanks there, maybe put a decal or something on them. They do have the JET caps, and the 50,000 caps. As for the plastics down low, they're pretty generic in nature, if you can't find any, you could always just designed something, print them up and stick them on the back of some plastics and make your own.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-reno and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.