IMG_1642.JPG
IMG_1643.JPG
IMG_1641.JPG
IMG_1640.JPG
IMG_1639.JPG
IMG_1795.JPG
013.JPG
IMG_1799.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ALJO.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

Williams Rat Race

Added: 2015-11-08 13:39:29 UTC • Ended: November 10th, 2015
Condition: Fully restored (full original status)

Price

$ 7,000

I am selling everything I have for personal reasons, but please don't try to take advantage of me by lowballing me, I rather list the game on Ebay at a 1$ starting bid with no reserve than deal with a lowballer......
Game works 100% and is in very very nice condition (is it the nicest one in the 10 prototypes that where made??? :thinking ) some people who saw it a the Ottawa Pinball Show call it mint, the cabinet was restored and the black repainted (inside also) and what a job it was to make those stencils :FP: , legs repainted, every metal part on the cabinet and playfield were removed and soaked in Evapo-Rust to remove rust, dirt and give a nice shine, perfect clearcoated playfield, all plastics are nice and unbroken except for one (see pics), boards were gone over and ROM's updated by a technician, new locks on all three doors, new leg levelers, new remote battery pack, original coin box with cover are included, I'll include a Joust manual with the game since setting in the game adjustement menu are similar to Joust, I also have a switch matrix and solonoid list made by a guy in California who also has a Rat Race and gave them to me, will also include a few spare parts, new spare ROM's and a display board (I don't remember if it's working or not).
I can pack up the game on a pallet for free but buyer must arrange shipping, or pick up is even better.
Asking 7000$ USD.
Here's a video I made of another Rat Race I had a few years ago:

I also have a nice Flipper Football for sale at 1500$ if interrested.

Item photos

IMG_1815.JPG
IMG_1814.JPG
IMG_1817.JPG
IMG_1818.JPG
IMG_1798.JPG
IMG_1799.JPG
013.JPG
IMG_1795.JPG
IMG_1639.JPG
IMG_1640.JPG
IMG_1641.JPG
IMG_1643.JPG
IMG_1642.JPG
IMG_1644.JPG
IMG_1650.JPG
IMG_1651.JPG
IMG_1803.JPG
IMG_1802.JPG
IMG_1816.JPG
IMG_1819.JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are ALJO's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to ALJO's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Lévis, QC, CA

#2 8 years ago

I forgot to mention that I'll include the white wood prototype playfield with the game to who ever buys it, see pics.
Here are the pics.

IMG_1797.jpgIMG_1797.jpg

#5 8 years ago

Thanks.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ALJO.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-rat-race?tu=ALJO and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.