By jdapolito

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jdapolito.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I HAVE A WILLIAMS POLAR HUNT RIFLE GAME
    AND HAVING SOME TROUBLE WITH THE TARGETS RESETTING
    I HAVE NO DIRECTIONS WITH IT .LOOKS CLEAN IN AND OUT ,
    WITH START UP THE 5 PENGUINS STAND UP ,I SHOOT THEM DOWN,I BELIEVE THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO RESET AGAIN ONCE THIS HAPPENS FOR HIGHER POINT VALUE ,MINE DONT RESET
    THE 3 SEALS I BELIEVE ARE SUPPOSED TO STAND UP AT THE START OF THE GAME MINE DONT,IF I MANUALLY SET THEM UP ,I CAN SHOOT THEM DOWN FOR SCORE AND THEY FALL,ARE THEY SUPOSED TO POP UP AGAIN AFTER BEING SHOT DOWN?
    AND THE IGLOO WORKS INTERMITTANTLY ,WHEN IT IS OPEN THE NORTH POLE INSIDE WORKS PROPERLY ,BUT AFTER 5 SHOTS TO THE NORTH POLE I BELIEVE SOMETHING ELSE IS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN ON MINE NOTHING ELSE DOES.
    IT LOOKS LIKE THERE ARE TWO SCORE MOTORS IN THIS MACHINE ,ONE IN THE TOP WITH 2 COG WHEELS AND ONE IN THE BOTTOM WITH 2 WHEELS,
    ON THE SCHEMATIC IT REFERS TO WHEELS WITH LETTERS ,HOW ARE THESE WHEELS LABELED MINE HAS NO LABELS ON THE WHEELS
    ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED ,AND THANKS

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jdapolito.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-polar-hunt-rifle-game?tu=jdapolito and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.