8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

KIMG1026_(resized).jpg

#1 8 years ago

My Williams Reserve pin has the 1/10/100 realys pretty well worn...
Can anyone tell me how I can go about replacing these switch blades or the contacts themselves? Also, where to get replacement ones in the first place?

Thanks!

KIMG1026_(resized).jpgKIMG1026_(resized).jpg

#2 8 years ago

Ugh. I did a lot of looking for these open frame relays and wasn't able to source any up. I was able to epoxy a replacement contact on one of them, but it was extremely difficult and I don't recommend it. Perhaps someone will see this thread and be able to locate a parts game for you. Good luck with the search.

#3 8 years ago

Man, you may be able to take them apart and drill out the old contact, and press new ones in, arg! no fun.
if you do go that rout, make sure to clean the blades real good before pressin the new contacts in.
pbr sells contacts, but I would call Steve, and ask about contacts for that type of relay.

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from Dr_of_Style:

Man, you may be able to take them apart and drill out the old contact, and press new ones in, arg! no fun.
if you do go that rout, make sure to clean the blades real good before pressin the new contacts in.
pbr sells contacts, but I would call Steve, and ask about contacts for that type of relay.

Man, I didnt realize these were going to be quite so hard to get...
I'll certainly try Steve. Will he want some sort of part numbers or anything you think???

Thanks guys!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-point-relay-contactsswitches and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.