1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by MarkG
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

World Series #4 relay (resized).jpg

#1 1 year ago

I have a Williams 1962 World Series During multi inning games (extra innings earned through Super Home Run) the running man unit is not clearing the bases in between innings. Clearly there is a switch out of whack. I’m not very good reading schematics so having trouble identifying which switch(s) need
    to be adjusted.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#2 1 year ago

There have been some recent posts about similar, so you can try a search here.

#3 1 year ago

I think the #4 relay is what you're after. It's probably mounted on the Man Running Unit in the backbox. When activated it will run the base runner motor 360 degrees or one full turn. It's used for a home run and to clear the bases. You can try by just activating it manually.

To clear the bases after the 3rd out the #4 relay should fire through this circuit:
    World Series #4 relay (resized).jpg
    I'm not convinced that there are really two Score Motor switches in the circuit but either way, you should check that the 3rd Out relay fires and that these switches close.

/Mark

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!