(Topic ID: 123304)

Williams Pitch and Bat 2nd Player Problem

By heatwave

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Home Run Plastic.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Nighthawk128.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 8 years ago

I'll make a comment so you don't feel ignored! I'm working out the kinks on a 1963 Major League and am reading up on other peoples experiences. I mean if everything is where it's supposed to be how could it now work, right?

The replay unit that adds and subtracts credits, your saying if it was set for 10 plays manually, put a quarter in it (Should light up the game at that moment) it will take plays away? If you start a game does it add a credit or remove one. Almost sounds like it went to game over immediately but not if you can play it.

If it worked at the previous owners location and if the headbox was removed I'm going to suggest unplugging the molex connectors and take a wire brush to the male plugs, the female side I don't have a tool for cleaning the inside but between a wire brush and plugging and unplugging several times changes things from weird things like what your describing go away, and for me new anomalies like the target assembly lights stop working... etc.. etc. Just keep at it.

Also check the unit, Take the score assembly out of the machine, ensure the reel assemblies move freely when a coil plunger is pulled in.

Good luck with yours, mine isn't a two player so you probably have some extra relays but each coin switch has it's own relay, if any switch is too close or too far apart it changes everything.

#5 8 years ago

Wonderful!! I'm going to stop trolling pinside and get back to working on mine.. i want to play sooo bad now!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Nighthawk128.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-pitch-and-bat-2nd-player-problem?tu=Nighthawk128 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.