Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by bdPinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

My new Pinbot has a right flipper button that drags. I can't exactly tell how, but it's almost like the plastic sleeve the piston that is the actuator for the switch stack, somehow has gotten worn to the point that it will get slightly cock eyed in there, and it binds a little bit. The wear is only sligtly visible to the naked eye, is there a simple fix for this? I do wish you could go down to WalMart and buy new pinball parts, flipper coils, Sleeves, leds, rubbers, and junk like that. Nothing, but NOTHING is local anymore..

I don't think an out-and-out lubricant like grease would be the answer, maybe graphite? or possibly silicone or something? The new switch assembly would be the best idea. Until I get that ordered and on it's way- Suggestions to make it slide a little easier? It's plastic on plastic...

-Brian

#2 7 years ago

Did you try removing the flipper button, douse in a cleaner like 409 or something, rinse in hot water. Dry thoroughly and replace ? They do get gunked up inside.

LTG : )

#3 7 years ago

Yes. Sorry, read that on another post or somewhere or other. Took it apart, and thats how I know it has a slight wear pattern.. Maybe I'll go after the Laser Que for donor parts again. Looks like the problem with the target bank, and the motor, and the mounting bracket are still not working. The Target Bank Down switch is stuck, so the bank keeps going up and down like a stuck drawbridge or something.

-dp

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

3,152 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pulaski, PA
$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Kingston, OK
2,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Lighting - Backbox
Twisted Tokens

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-pinbot-flipper-button-drags and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.