(Topic ID: 154937)

Williams Pharaoh Dare you enter to tomb of the mighty Pharaoh!

By dementedwarlok

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 183 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 46 days ago by Pauz21
  • Topic is favorited by 27 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
markup_1000008130 (3).png
20230803_143208 (resized).jpg
20220720_185038 (resized).jpg
20220628_125204 (resized).jpg
20220627_231806 (resized).jpg
20220629_002127 (resized).jpg
s-l1600 (1) (resized).jpg
s-l1600 (resized).jpg
IMG-20220317-WA0010 (resized).jpg
IMG-20220317-WA0000 (resized).jpg
IMG-20220317-WA0001 (resized).jpg
IMG-20220317-WA0012 (resized).jpg
IMG-20220317-WA0003 (resized).jpg
IMG-20220317-WA0002 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BobLangelius.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#76 3 years ago
IMG_4861 (resized).JPGIMG_4861 (resized).JPGIMG_4862 (resized).JPGIMG_4862 (resized).JPGIMG_4866 (resized).JPGIMG_4866 (resized).JPG
1 week later
#82 3 years ago

How are the cabinet flipper switches? Clean? The proper, double (two circuits) leaf switches?

1 week later
#89 3 years ago

bottom is a diode, but maybe not having a diode at the top is your problem...

#91 3 years ago

I don't see a resistor. I see a in4148 Diode.

maybe i'm missing it...

1n4148 Diode (resized).jpg1n4148 Diode (resized).jpg
#92 3 years ago

when you say not registering correctly, did you go into switch test and check them individually?

Do you get the correct switch numbers for each switch when it is down?

Or is the drop target down and you don't get it to register? sometimes they need cleaning.

#94 3 years ago

I have similar problems with my Solar fire. The drop switches need some cleaning from time to time. I have contemplated changing them out for microswitches, just have not gotten around to it.,..

if the drop targets are not falling crisply you will need to disassemble and clean the plastic runners, brass leaf spring and the zinc plated bars that the brass leaf spring rides on. But if they drop crisply it's probably the leaf switches need the 100 dollar bill trick (ask vid). (Or, i'm Cheap, I just use an old business card)

1 year later
#124 2 years ago
Quoted from frunch:

Does anyone have pics of this area from their game? I'm trying to figure out what was supposed to go in the spot to the right of the hidden tomb ball kicker. There's a big enough opening to the right of it that the ball could possibly sneak through and get lost there. There's a couple screw holes in the area so I presume something was there at some point. I'll probably make up a little guide to close off the area, I'm just curious what is supposed to be there from the factory.
Thanks!
[quoted image]

I looked at my photos and didn't find one of that. I recall it was small wire rail. I think....

#126 2 years ago

Yeah i was looking through my PF swap photos and i have about 200 photos of the bottom and like 6 of the top. What was i thinking...

1 year later
#154 8 months ago
Quoted from Cudaman:

Does anyone know what this part it and where it goes? It was in the bottom of the cabinet of my Pharaoh and I can't find an obvious location for it to go.
[quoted image]

Possibly coin box divider

1 month later
#157 6 months ago

Check the switch in the tomb. If the game did something, like played a sound I’d think coil. But since it doesn’t do anything I’d think switch.

#160 6 months ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

Thank you for the quick answer, I appreciate it.
Am I able to run a switch test through the menus, and will that tell me if it's working or not? Or am I physically inspecting the switch to see if there's something telling me that it's not working properly and needs to be replaced?

Go into switch test.("Switch edges" if it has it.). Test the slaves tomb switch with a ball. See if it registers. it probably will not.

If it does not register, you need to (turn machine off) look at the switch physically and see what is going on:

It could be just dirty. Has it been un-played for a while? Clean the contacts by running a business card between the contacts while you hold them together.

It could have a broken wire. ( there should be two different color wires[ possibly multiples of each] going to it and a diode) All connected?

It could be a bent wire actuator, Again use the ball and check that it causes the contacts to close. ( and wipe against each other slightly)

If it does register in switch test, then move on from the switch. it is coil related.

But since you say it does nothing, it makes me think you have a switch problem.

Report back please.

1 month later
#169 5 months ago

Yes. That’s the same model, I need to update the pdf

Sadly the model is too big to post. If you want a copy of the model I can email

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
$ 52.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

2,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
South Kingstown, RI
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Tools
Pincoder Store

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BobLangelius.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-pharaoh-dare-you-enter-to-tomb-of-the-mighty-pharaoh?tu=BobLangelius and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.