Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Emphil
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

I recently acquired my grail arcade game, a Williams "Penny Pitch." I've never seen a great gameplay video on one (they're quite rare, from my understanding) so I thought I'd give it a go:

#2 7 years ago

Congrats, Ryan.

Now that you own one, I guess that means I have to start practicing more for our yearly VFW Showcase front desk battles....

Later,
    EV

#3 7 years ago
    Quoted from RyanClaytor:

I recently acquired my grail arcade game, a Williams "Penny Pitch." I

Cool looking. Never seen one but looks fun. Seems like a good drinking game!

#4 7 years ago

Loved seeing the mechanics inside. That's the fun part to me. Thanks for taking the time to make the video. Gameplay looks good too!

#5 7 years ago

No handles on your Demo Man? What's up with that?

#6 7 years ago

Great video! Loved the first part with the title...very creative!
    Joe

#7 7 years ago

Thanks, E.V.! Beyond excited.

Quoted from EchoVictor:

Now that you own one, I guess that means I have to start practicing more for our yearly VFW Showcase front desk battles.

You have until tomorrow night to practice. See you at the T4T event. Pressure's on!

Quoted from heatwave:

Cool looking. Never seen one but looks fun.

Thank you, heatwave. It's an absolute hoot, especially with some buddies.

Quoted from bingopodcast:

Loved seeing the mechanics inside.

That is a pretty genius little mech, isn't it. Glad you could finally see it in action.

Quoted from stevevt:

No handles on your Demo Man?

Oh, lord. Don't get me started. Had some yocal chrome 'em for me. I should have left well enough alone. First he kept them for almost a year, then when I got them back they were over-chromed to the point where the interior hardware wouldn't fit back inside. I haven't had the heart (or the time) to start grinding them out from the inside. But thanks for noticing!

Quoted from jodini:

Great video! Loved the first part with the title...very creative!

Thanks, Jodini. I really appreciate that. I'm not much of a videographer/editor, so it was pretty astonishing how much time it took to make those couple seconds of video.

#8 7 years ago

That was really neat. Thanks for sharing the how it works part.

#9 7 years ago

Just watched the video again with my morning coffee! That music in the middle and end cracked me up!

Another one of those cool games out there that I would love to get my hands on! Dang you Ryan!

#10 7 years ago

Just a box with a wheel but SO fun!

2 years later
    #11 4 years ago

Great video. Great game. Thank you. I just played one at cal extreme. It too was a
    penny pitch glass in a ringer cabinet.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-penny-pitch-gameplay-video and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.