(Topic ID: 156186)

Williams Millionaire - what would you do with this?

By mtgedney

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by gutz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blackbeard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 8 years ago

Unfortunately that example looks shot. I wouldn't pay a cent towards fixing it up

As for the pin, I don't think Mill is THHHHHAAT bad. I somewhat thought it was a little fun. The oscillating skill shot is cool, and so is the roulette center. It's a horribly ugly pin to look at, but at the same time, when my friend owned one, it was great to laugh at due to it's cheesiness.

At least it's not shooting straight up the middle like AFM.

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

If you just shoot straight up the middle on AFM, you are playing it wrong and will lose to me every time.
As far as Millionaire goes...if that's most praise it can get out of you, who is currently all in on system 11 in a major way, you know it's a stinker. For me it's not just that it's horrifficly ugly and has a bad ruleset...the cherry on top of the turd sundae has to be the roulette wheel. From EM games up through millionaire, I loathe pinball games with roulette wheels. They stop the flow and provide nothing of interest.
If I do chance upon one again I'll surely check out the skill shot as I don't really remember it.

I don't really think any of the system 11s are that bad. I love the charm/cheesy factor to them moreso than gameplay and toys, like plastic bouncy aliens.

To each their own bub.

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Never played BBBBBBBB (bugs bunny) but I've heard not so good things about them.
I like System 11 games too - a lot - but none of them are better than AFM but hey that's my favorite game.
how do you feel about plastic bouncy monsters on EATPM? Sys 11 games have plenty of toys and gimmicks last I checked. Where do you think WPC games got the idea?

monsters aren't aliens.

I stand corrected. I have played BBBBBBBBBBBB. It's horrid.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 12.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blackbeard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-millionaire-what-would-you-do-with-this?tu=Blackbeard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.