• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC00276.JPG

#1 8 years ago

Hey everyone!
Just trying to add the topper to a Millionaire pinball machine and was wondering if anyone has the game with the topper installed and could take a picture of inside the backbox for me. Very little info in the manual schematics for this.
Just want to confirm my suspicions are correct on where the relay mounts.

#2 8 years ago

no one with a millionaire out there? Surprising there is no pictures of inside a backbox anywhere on the net.

#3 8 years ago

I will see if I can take a Picture of mine today for you .

#4 8 years ago

SWEET! Thanks so much!!

#5 8 years ago

no one with a millionaire out there?

#6 8 years ago

DSC00276.JPGDSC00276.JPG

sorry can't help ya out

i saw the empty wiring and when i went to research the original topper. well that thing is butt ugly, really Mercury dimes?? and a lamp that spins?

so i made my own. a glass tophat off ebay for 15 and a little LED kit off ebay for 8

1 week later
#7 8 years ago

Bump...Anyone got a millionaire with a topper ? pics still needed.

#8 8 years ago

bump. Still need a picture if possible.....

#9 8 years ago

hope someone can help..

#10 8 years ago

Never been inside a Millionaire, but given the similar age and topper style, wouldn't it be similar to High Speed?

You said you were looking for where to mount the relay ... I would guess anywhere so long as the wires fit? Any reason to be super particular about this?

#11 8 years ago

nope. I just want it to look like factory and I know there was 2 different mounting styles and parts and I want it to be true to what williams did.
Part numbers are lacking in the millionaire manual.
There are 2 types of relay mounted for use in the toppers like these. f-14 style and high speed style. HS uses an automotive style relay mounted to the roof of the backbox and F-14 screws in the backbox with a relay board with feet [i assume they changed because of the three beacons] . If I had to guess I would assume it was like high speed but millionaire is newer so?

Plus there are no pictures of inside the backbox of a topper equipped millionaire anywhere that i can find and thought it would be good to have one out there for everyone to see.

1 week later
#12 8 years ago

bump again. cheers

2 months later
#13 8 years ago

Hawk007, did you ever find anything more on this? I just got a Millionaire today and was also wondering about the topper. I have seen one photo of it on a machine. Never have I seen one on a machine in the wild. I have always wondered if the topper was an early run or late run thing. My back box has the key lock in the center of it in the top. On the machines that had the topper was the lock moved to the side of the back box?

1 month later
#14 8 years ago

You can hook up the topper just like f-14. It has the same cable entering the backbox and all you need is the Main molex 4 pin .62 female with pins,relay,fuse,and of course the topper from high speed or f-14.

Hooks right up and works fine. Its in the game code as all exported games have the topper, it was eliminated for cost reasons.
The lock was moved a little to the high speed location as opposed to the road kings middle of backbox top location.
I just set the topper a little back and it works fine .

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus
Toys/Add-ons
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball
Led
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-millionaire-inside-bbox-picture-needed-topper-retrofit-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.