Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jalpert
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I just bought an original MM (not a remake) at a pretty good price with the intent to sell, but now I was thinking if anyone would trade a Monster Bash or a BIB AC/DC LE.

Do you think anyone would be interested if I offered a good MM for a MB or AC/DC LE?

I do not have it yet (so no pics) and I will not sell or trade until I make sure everything works. And I will not be keeping it, because I already have one.

#2 4 years ago

Depends on condition of both pins but I cld definitely see someone trading for a mb acdc le probably not but u nevef know

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from Bulldog1008:

I do not have it yet (so no pics)

Never post something on Pinside before having it in your hands, especially if it's a really good deal. Now everyone within 50 miles of you is going to try to figure out where this is and/or coming from and try to see if they can get the still good but slightly more than you had in line deal. Seriously, cut throat hobby, I'm always careful about mentioning deals until they are done.

#5 4 years ago

Oh ...

I hope that doesn't happen.

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from Bulldog1008:

Oh ...
I hope that doesn't happen.

If its a nice pin and a decent deal with shipping id be interested in it .if so message me

#7 4 years ago

Will post pics as soon as I receive. Probably won't be for a couple of weeks.

1 week later
#8 4 years ago

As promised, here are the pics of my machine. I have a gentleman who owns a pinball business (very well respected) coming to my house on Friday, to clean it up and evaluate.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/omg-i-may-have-a-never-used-williams-mm

#9 4 years ago

The day you get an original MM is the day you keep an original MM.

#10 4 years ago

I find that usually buying something with the intent to sell it to be a big waste of time.

#11 4 years ago

Let me know about it been waiting for your update

#12 4 years ago

If you're flipping games worth that many thousands of dollars, you should be able to answer your own question.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside