You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-48.jpg
image-284.jpg
image.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Hello I'm considering a williams majorettes machine. Just wondering what one is worth in decent condition

#2 9 years ago

Some of those Williams woodies are hard to find. If it's all there with original cabinet paint and no major wear on the playfield or backglass, I'd say at least $800 or so. Anything less is a pretty good deal I think.

#3 9 years ago

Majorettes is rare and Roy Parker art, considered one of the better AAB's and has very unique gameplay. One went for over 1800 at auction several months ago (here in ohio) and if you are looking at that one for auction on ebay I think it'll end close to 1800, maybe more because its playfield is very nice. If you can get one for 1500 or less, scoop it up, you probably won't get another shot.

#4 9 years ago

Everything you just said is true. However this is the 1952 Williams wood rail not the Gottlieb Wedge Head.

Still a a great looking game. And also has Roy Parker art. One of the few Williams that did. I'd be intrigued if it were local.

#5 9 years ago

Oh I messed up. Much different. I meant the gottlieb wedgehead indeed. Doh!

#6 9 years ago

There was a decent Wms Majorettes at auction up near Fargo on March 7th. Didn't want to burn a day chasing it, so wasn't able to get the selling price. I'd guess $300-$400 maybe.

#7 9 years ago

Thanks guys for the information. I ended up pulling the trigger. The suggestive art is great and I don't think I'll be able to find another especially for 200 bucks. It's a mess but it'll clean up.

image.jpgimage.jpg image-284.jpgimage-284.jpg image-48.jpgimage-48.jpg
#8 9 years ago

Not bad for $200. I think you'll need to go to bgresto for a glass though.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Not bad for $200. I think you'll need to go to bgresto for a glass though.

Yeah if you know of a place that does good work please let me know.

#10 9 years ago

bgresto.com If you've never heard of them, they can do one-offs of backglasses that will probably never be done otherwise.

#11 9 years ago

Yup, $200 is in the can't-afford-not-to range.

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

bgresto.com If you've never heard of them, they can do one-offs of backglasses that will probably never be done otherwise.

How much do you think it would run me about?

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from GizzArd:

How much do you think it would run me about?

About $225 was in the neighborhood for the first time they do a particular title.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-majorettes-woodrail-price-check and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.