(Topic ID: 144201)

Williams Lucky Seven - Flippers Cutting Out

By SilverBallKid

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SilverBallKid.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Hi All,

Just trying to help a buddy out. I think he is afraid of Pinsiders. Not sure why. I think they are wonderful folks.

Anyway, he recently purchased a gorgeous Williams Lucky Seven. Unfortunately, the flippers tend to go out on it a lot, mid-game. When this happens, all playfield switches and other scoring elements still work, as well as GI, feature lighting and displays. Generally, he just starts looking around at the table and in a short period of time they come back on.

Using the schematic, I located the correct connector on the driver board and nothing looks amiss there. The connections between the playfield wires and head wires look ok as well. Both flippers have the diodes in place, and they appear to be wired in the correct direction.

Anyone have an idea or a direction to point me or him in? The table is GORGEOUS and I just want to try to get it up and running for him.

Thanks,

Tim

#3 8 years ago

Thanks! Will check on that.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SilverBallKid.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-lucky-seven-flippers-cutting-out?tu=SilverBallKid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.