(Topic ID: 173369)

Williams Lucky Ace. Should the cards reset at the start of each game?

By jkroeck25

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0028 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jkroeck25.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Working out some bugs on a Lucky Ace and game is starting to work properly. I'm assuming that the 1-9 and 10-Ace should reset at the start of each game but I'm not sure. At the start of each game, regardless if game was powered down or not, the same cards are lit. It looks like the 1-9 are lit and turned off when you rollover them and the 10 -ace are off and light when you hit them. Is this correct?

Thanks

#5 7 years ago

Great info, I'm going to see if I can find that adjustment.

#7 7 years ago

I'm starting to understand it now. With your direction Rolf, I located the 1-9 adjustment in the cabinet. I made the change and it worked. I also see where it is located on the schematic. I was looking on the wrong side of the transformer the whole time. It looks like at start up the score motor 3 A resets 1-9 and 1A should reset 10-Ace.

IMG_0028 (resized).JPGIMG_0028 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jkroeck25.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-lucky-ace-should-the-cards-reset-at-the-start-of-each-game?tu=jkroeck25 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.