Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 42 days ago by jdavis73
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

6DF4F2FE-DCF9-4F88-AB0E-2C96B3C88A6B (resized).png

#1 44 days ago

First post here! Thanks in advance for any help you can give. My dad has a Williams “Little Chief” pinball and the knocker doesn’t work when winning a free game or matching. When the coin door is open and you drop a coin through, the knocker knocks, and a credit is given. When you close the door, however, the coin is rejected and drops right through, which baffles me to no end! The game is set for free play and the button advances the number of players without coins. Not sure how to change it back to “pay to play”, but we’d definitely love to get that old familiar knock back. I’m not a pinball mechanic by any means, but capable enough to follow instructions. Thanks again!

#2 44 days ago

Post a pic inside of the coin door, along with a pictures of the credit wheel from inside the head.

There are several ways to get an EM to free play, and without seeing what was done, it would just be guessing.

Also, how many games are showing now in the credit window?

#3 44 days ago

Thank you for the help. I assume by inside the head, you mean the top with the backglass?

#4 44 days ago

Yes. The back is removable. There should be a keyhole to unlock it. If you don’t have the key, look closely on the coin door or near the coin door. Often there’s a hook that holds the key you need.

#5 44 days ago

Once you get the back box open, you need to check these two adjustment jacks. They are located in the back box (head). If the game is in Credit Mode, the knocker will knock. No knock for extra ball mode. Check to see if match is also on.
6DF4F2FE-DCF9-4F88-AB0E-2C96B3C88A6B (resized).png

#6 42 days ago

Thanks for the suggestions. Next time at my dad’s house, I’ll dig into it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 15.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 1.95
Various Novelties
Pinball Wheezer
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 219.99
$ 799.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 13.00
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 17.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 2.50
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside