P1010562.JPG
P1010560.JPG
P1010525.JPG
P1010527.JPG
P1010524.JPG
P1010523.JPG
P1010518.JPG
P1010450.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MattG.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 9 years ago

Liberty Bell is one of my favorite EM's. It's funny, I wasn't even alive at the time, but I really like stuff from the Bicentennial. There's just a vibe about the mid 70's that i really dig. I have a a few Bicentennial decorations around my home, they fit in well because I live in Philadelphia.

Funny enough, a local guy was taking a Liberty Bell to the last Allentown show and I mentioned that I thought it was a cool game. He replied by saying, "Yeah, it's kinda neat... if you like the Bicentennial." He didn't say it in a mean way, just kind of sarcastically. My wife and I laughed and he was puzzled. She explained that I actually do like the Bicentennial. I couldn't tell if he was embarrassed for mocking something that I liked or wierded out that I liked it.

I offered to buy it from him for his asking price right then and there, but he refused because he "wanted to have a good number of games to take to the show".

Good luck with the restore, I hope you have a VCR to see what's on the tape!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MattG.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-liberty-bell-1977-a-little-late-to-the-party?tu=MattG and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.